At HERE, we know how important it is to get from A to B in as little time, with as little fuss, as possible. That’s why we’re constantly working to provide HERE WeGo users with the most detailed maps available. With the release of our latest update, here’s a sampling of what’s new.
To start, we’ve made it easier (and faster) to download newly updated features to your existing offline maps. For example, already downloaded the map of Ireland? Now you’ll no longer have to
Staying in Europe, we’ve also added an additional layer of detail to the naming of specific areas within cities across Belarus, Germany,
Moving away from mapping, we’ve also released a range of updates to help you on the road. Clarification on various areas where you can (and cannot) legally perform a u-turn in your car has also arrived. Regulations often vary by country and at times it can be hard to determine when a
How to update
- Open HERE WeGoon your device
- Tap the menu icon in the top bar or swipe right from the left edge of the screen
- Tap ‘Download maps’ in the menu
- Tap the ‘Update all’ button.
- Please let us know your thoughts on the new update in the comments below.